How Rio Trim Açaí Works
Rio Trim Açaí is an all-natural dietary supplement specifically formulated to help people control their appetite, boost their metabolism, and increase energy levels. Rio Trio Açaí combines the very nutritional benefits and properties of Açaí with the effectiveness of Chá de Bugre.
What is Açaí?
Açaí is the much-heralded exotic palm fruit from the Amazon rain forest. With a high ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) value. Açaí could be considered the berry of choice for good health. The story of Açaí dates back hundreds of years to its use by the indigenous people of the Orinoco basin area of Brazil. Originally, treasured as a source of sustenance, scientific research has confirmed the high nutritional value of Açaí fruit and uncovered its potent antioxidant benefits.
How does Açaí work?
Açaí is called a super food for many reasons and mostly because its unique combination of important compounds. The berry naturally contains huge amounts of antioxidants, Vitamin B1, B2, B3, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Phosphorus, Calcium, Potassium, Fiber, Proteins, as well as good fatty acids.
The dark purplish color of the berry is due to the polyphenolic compounds present in the berry. One of the main compounds being researched is called Anthocyanin. Analyses have shown that Açaí is one of the richest sources of Anthocyanins in the world, substances known to be powerful free radical scavengers. It is known for being a super antioxidant, but also something that can be used to assist in weight loss. The more research that is done on anthocyanins, the more benefits are found.
Why take Açaí?
The incredible levels of antioxidants in Açaí helps you to feel younger, and may increase your immunity levels. Açaí' s high levels of antioxidants also play a factor in maintenance of vascular cardiac system, which is very important for better blood circulation. Research has also shown that antioxidants can help regulate cholesterol levels in your body. Açaí has two essential fatty acids known as Omega 6 (Linoleic acid) and Omega 9 (Oleic acid). Omega 6 helps lower LDL, which is the cholesterol that harms your body, while Omega 9 fatty acids lower LDL and maintain HDL (good cholesterol) levels.
- Inflammation: Anthocyanins help neutralize enzymes that destroy connective tissue. Their antioxidant capacity prevents free radicals from damaging connective tissues and may help repair damaged proteins in the blood-vessel walls.
- Nervous System: By preventing tyrosine nitration, the Anthocyanin properties in Açaí have been found to contribute to the reversal of age related neurological deficits and help to protect against neurological diseases.
- Arteriosclerosis: Anthocyanins ability to counter oxidants make them a powerhouse in the fight against arteriosclerosis. Even in small amounts, Anthocyanins effectively guard against LDL oxidation. Anthocyanins protect the integrity of the endothelial cells that line blood vessel walls and help to maintain micro capillary integrity.
- Diabetes: One of the serious diabetic complications is retinopathy, which in most cases can cause blindness. This condition occurs when the body attempts to repair leaking, damaged capillaries, but does so by producing too many abnormal proteins. The protection of Anthocyanins may help prevent these capillaries from leaking and assist in the prevention of abnormal protein proliferation.
- Eye Health: The Açaí berry's anthocyanins may also help improve eyesight by numerous mechanisms.
A recent Japanese study found that people taking 50mg of Anthocyanins adapted better to the dark and had less eye fatigue.
- Supports cardio-vascular health.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Supports weight loss.
- Improves digestion and digestive organ function.
- Helps to regulate cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
- Improves your stamina and endurance.
- One of the most nutritious foods in the world
- A powerful source of antioxidants to combat premature ageing
What is Chá de Bugre?
Chá de Bugre is a great appetite suppressant - but rather than cutting off appetite all together (then causing intense hunger when it wears off at the wrong time) it gives one a sense of being full and satiated after eating only a few bites of food. This seems to promote much smaller meals, more often, which is what many practitioners believe is better for sustained weight loss and keeping the metabolism going throughout the day.
Chá de bugre products are highly commercialized as a weight loss aid in Brazil where tea bags, fluid extracts and tinctures of Chá de bugre are commonly seen in pharmacies, stores, and even in the beach-front eateries and refreshment stands along Rio de Janeiro's beaches. It has long been a popular weight loss product which has been used for more than 50 years as a diuretic, appetite suppressant, and to help prevent or reduce fatty deposits and cellulite. In Brazil, Chá de bugre is recommended for doctors and herbalists as an excellent diuretic and weight loss aid as well as a good general heart tonic which can help stimulate circulation. It is also used to relieve coughs, regulate renal function, and to reduce uric acid.
A research in Japan discovered in 1990 that Chá de Bugre helps to reduce herpes virus penetration by 99% when they pre-treated cells with the extract. In 1994, they demonstrated that the Herpes virus yield was reduced by 33% with as little as 0.25 mcg/ml and also discovered that it had toxic activity against cancer cells (demonstrating a 40% inhibition) utilizing an extract of the branches and leaves. Then in 1997, was validated the traditional use of the plant as a heart tonic when they reported cardiotonic and increased cardiovascular actions using a leaf extract.
It works best if taken two capsules 30 minutes to 1 hour prior to a meal, twice a day.
Rio Trim Açaí will supply you with all the essential nutrients of Açaí and will help you to control and suppress your appetite with Chá de bugre. It will increase your body’s metabolism, allowing you to lose weight while increasing your energy levels.
Do not forget: A balanced diet and exercise is essential to achieving you weight loss goals.
Symptoms and Side Effects:
Rio Trio Açaí is an all-natural dietary supplement formulated to help people safely lose weight, increase their energy levels and have a better and healthier life. There are no known side effects of taking Rio Trim Açaí.
Rio Trim Açaí contains proprietary blends of all-natural ingredients, with all ingredients on the
approved FDA’s G.R.A.S. list (Generally Regarded as Safe).
No prior prescription is necessary because it is an all-natural product.
Cautions: It contains natural caffeine. Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
Rio Trim Açaí
60 capsules of 500mg per bottle
Dietary Supplement - Rainforest grown - 100% Vegetarian.
NO yeast, wheat, corn, egg, soy, gluten, artificial colors or flavors, sugar, starch or preservatives added.